Expect the Unexpected at Artisans!
Set on five magnificent elevated acres amidst luscious green Manning Valley countryside, Artisans is the "WOW" place you MUST visit, for an hour, a day or a week!
Come on out for a relaxing cuppa or just to browse the amazing Gallery.
Lock the Artisan Expo dates on your calendar!
February 26th, 27th, 28th 2016
Click here to go to the Expo website - opens in new window.
Looking for somewhere to stay? Manning Valley Hideaway is your home away from home at Artisans.
Great Kids Craft Activities!
Get them off the computer and into some hands-on crafts.
Click here to download the NEW full workshops brochure Brochure (1.4meg PDF)
Discover why Sydney Weekender featured Artisans
CLICK HERE to view the feature.
Artisans ...on the hill allows you to experience every aspect of artisan craft, from its creation, through to its appreciation. Come along today and experience:
Check out what our visitors have to say - click here!
- Fine Artisan Craft at its best in our stunning Gallery
- Create with wood, glass, silver & more in Artisans Workshops
- Mellow coffee, specialty teas, sumptuous sweet delights (all home-made of course) in our relaxing Coffee Lounge (Lunches and groups by prior booking)
- Sitting back and just take in the spectacular view from the Coffee Lounge and Patio, while the kids enjoy FREE Kite flying.
- A stay in our Manning Valley Hideaway Accommodation - stay and play or stay and explore!
- Many varied events and workshops happening at Artisans. Workshops can be arranged at a mutually convenient time. No need to be bound by a pre-determined calendar - just talk to us to schedule a date!
Open 7 days January School Holidays - Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays rest of year
Groups any day by appointment.
Artisans on the hill is a No Smoking property.