Set on five magnificent elevated acres amidst luscious green Manning Valley countryside, Artisans is the "WOW" place you MUST visit, for an hour, a day or a week!
Come on out for a relaxing cuppa or just to browse the amazing Gallery.
Looking for somewhere to stay? Find your home away from home at Artisans Bed & Breakfast.
Discover why Sydney Weekender featured Artisans
CLICK HERE to view the feature.
Artisans ...on the hill allows you to experience every aspect of artisan craft, from its creation, through to its appreciation. Come along today and experience:
Check out what our visitors have to say - click here!
- Fine Artisan Craft at its best in our stunning Gallery
- Create with wood, glass, silver & more in Artisans Workshops
- Mellow coffee, specialty teas, sumptuous sweet delights (all home-made of course) in our relaxing Coffee Lounge (Lunches and groups by prior booking)
- Sitting back and just take in the spectacular view from the Coffee Lounge and Patio, while the kids enjoy FREE Kite flying.
- A stay in our B&B Accommodation - stay and play or stay and explore!
- Many varied events and workshops happening at Artisans. Workshops can be arranged at a mutually convenient time. No need to be bound by a pre-determined calendar - just talk to us to schedule a date!
Open 7 days in January - Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays rest of year
Groups any day by appointment.
Artisans on the hill is a No Smoking property.